Saturday, June 24, 2006

Flooded Saturday

I woke up this morning, and found that my kitchen was a mess. The "soy sauce" fell on the floor and make my whole kitchen looks like a crime scene, except that the blood is in black. Haha. Well, my brother and I have to clean it up with water and brush. It was terrible. Then we went out to Bedok to eat this delicious Laksa and Kolo Mee (local food for Sarawak people). Haha. The shop was actually opened by the local Kuching people. So it taste genuine.

We then took a taxi from Bedok and I tell you, the Taxi driver is a little bit "koo koo". He even sang a few song for us in the taxi. I was going to take his photo but then he insist that I dont take his photo. Oh well.

At night, Jenny and I went to HarbourFront and I bought her a Belated Birthday gift (a Le Coq Sportif bag). It was pretty nice.


Also a pair of VNC sandal. Haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home